• Enhances calcium absorption and toughens the bones.
• Useful for pregnant and lactating women CCM.
• Works for postmenopausal women and elderly people.
• Provides help in case of Osteoporosis, Osteomalacia, Hypoparathyroidism.
Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol-D2, cholecalciferol-D3, alfacalcidol) is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps your body absorb calcium and phosphorus.
• Is cardio-protective (multiple study results found it protects the heart).
• Helps to build and maintain strong bones (a deficiency of vitamin K can lead to bone fractures and osteoporosis).
• Supports anti-cancer properties.
• Enhances athletic performance by increasing cardiac output when serum stores are optimal.
• Prevents blood vessel mineralization (helps move calcium out of blood vessels, prevent calcium plaque buildup, and puts it in places where it belongs like bones).
• Supports joint health.